Our key focus to growing Play MPE is a continued strengthening of our recipient community. Growing engagement in this community of tastemakers has made Play MPE recognizable as the go-to source to access promotional content from the world’s largest record labels. To continue growing and supporting this community, we will need someone to continue to evolve and provide new ways to connect new information flows and better user experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to generate new business and maintain existing business by utilizing the full sales cycle including prospecting, closing and account management. Engage with clients to understand their needs and create lasting relationships with key accounts to grow our footprint in the industry. Conduct market research to understand the landscape and aid in developing strategies to grow the business while working closely with marketing and operations.
What You’ll Do
- Be the forefront of our business interacting with new and existing clients to inform and educate them on the value of our service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients in the music industry.
- Travel when necessary to meet with clients but majority of communication is via phone/email
- Be involved in business development strategies in order to expand to new territories and formats
- Keep up to date with all trends in the music industry, especially with respect to promotions and radio
What You’ll Need
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma required, preferably in a business field
- 3+ years of previous B2B sales experience with a track record of success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think quickly and critically on your feet while problem solving effectively
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Suite, and CRM systems (Zoho preferred)
- Experience and understanding of the music industry and especially the radio/promotions landscape
- Self-starting attitude that thrives in a results oriented environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects
- Time management and follow-up skills; highly organized and detail oriented
If this sounds like you. Send your resume to email@example.com
Who You Are
You are someone who has created and maintained RESTful APIs for a large SaaS product. You are passionate about building great software that reaches people all over the world as well creating robust and efficient services. You are experienced in Python, SQL, NoSQL and scalable systems.
As part of our team, you will be working with a successful music tech company to support major and independent record labels, promoters and independent artists.
- RESTful APIs that are secure, scalable and well-tested
- Reliability and scalability of services supporting major international record labels
- Supporting UI/UX developers with required APIs
- Automated testing of API services
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain RESTful APIs
- Design and implement data storage mappings
- Work with Amazon Web Services
- Implement testing scripts to validate acceptance criteria
What You’ll Need
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science is preferred
- 3+ years experience on a team of five or more
- Strong in Python
- Strong in SQL or NoSQL
- Strong in security and defensive services development
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and challenge the status-quo
- Legally permitted to work in Canada
If this sounds like you send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org