Are you a music lover in Vancouver with an interest in tech? Looking for a new full time role? Come work with us! Read on to see if it’s a good fit.
Play MPE is the global market leader for music promotion, distribution, and discovery. Our platform helps artists to get their music into the ears of music curators all over the world. Our advanced tools allow users to do-it-all: create impactful global promotional campaigns and analyze reporting. We are passionate about music and technology! Our vision for further product development is constantly evolving to encompass a bigger and brighter future for the music industry. Learn more at www.plaympe.com
You are passionate about music and always dreamt about working in the music industry. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and bring a positive attitude. You get a buzz out of focusing, accomplishment, and getting things done right. You’re a team player, but can be extremely resourceful and independent when needed. Your strongest qualities are work ethic, attention to detail and communication skills.
We are currently seeking a Music Distribution Coordinator to join our full-service customer support team. This is an entry level role. You will assist our clients (record labels, music promoters and independent artists) with preparing and scheduling their digital promotional distribution releases and provide direct support during and after the process.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
– Prepare and schedule digital distribution releases for full-service clients
– Provide customer support during and after the process of distribution
– Update and manage the company’s CRM and other databases
– Work closely with technical support, distribution lists management and business development teams
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
– Ability to quickly learn and use web-based software solutions
– Excellent English written and verbal communication and time management skills
– Strong work ethic, flexibility and attention to detail
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be deadline-oriented
– Familiarity with Mac OS operating systems
– Strong knowledge of MS Office and online text editors
– Experience and/or understanding of the music industry is a plus
– Availability to work long weekends is required, this is on rotation with the rest of the team and set in advance.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Rebecca.